OM & NOTIFICATIONS
- 1 List of identified jobs for Persons with Disabilities - 2013 (New)
- 2 Procurement of Goods and Services
- 3 MSJ&E OM - guidelines for conducting written examination for persons with disabilities - 26.02.2013
- 4 MHRD & UGC letters - guidelines for conducting written examination for persons with disabilities -
- 5 MSJ&E letter to States Govt.- guidelines for conducting written examination for persons with disabilities
- 1 Total grievances received from Oct. 1998 to 31 Jan. 2017 = 33692, Disposed off = 32157 and under process = 1535
- 2 All donations towards the Prime Minister's National Relief Fund (PMNRF) are notified for 100% deduction from taxable income under Section 80G of the Income Tax Act 1961."
- 3 Guidelines relating to the National Anthem of India
- 4 Instructions to Airlines on handling persons with disabilities
We are committed to ensuring that the website of the Office of the Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities is accessible to all users, irrespective of the device and technology in use or ability. It has been built with an aim to provide maximum accessibility and usability to its visitors. As a result, this website can be viewed from a variety of devices such as Desktop / Laptop computers, web-enabled mobile devices, WAP phones, PDAs, etc.